Tucson Thrift has been going through some renovation—we’re deep cleaning, repainting walls/floors/ fixtures, and reorganizing the store to accommodate social distancing.
We’re working towards opening soon (exact date TBD) and when we do, here are some things to know:
1. Everyone mask up! Employees and customers will be wearing masks—if you need one, we’ll provide you with a disposable mask. We also sell a variety of cute reusable masks!
2. Our fitting rooms will be closed, and wigs cannot be tried on. We will have disposable shower caps available for trying on hats so you can still ensure you’re finding the right fit.
3. Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations will be set up throughout the store, and disposable gloves will be available to all shoppers.
4. We are limiting the number of customers per store to 6 at a time.
5. We will be regularly sanitizing surfaces and cleaning high touch areas.
6. More of our merchandise will be behind glass to minimize handling.
We’ve missed you and look forward to seeing everyone again!